ABOUT THE DESIGNERAyse Lewis interior design opened its doors in 1990 in Rochester, NY. Ayse quickly became Rochester New York’s premier designer and has continued to be the lead designer in Rochester, Canandaigua and surrounding upstate NY areas for over 30 years.
Proven to be a lead designer in the Rochester area for over 30 years
Ayse Lewis Interior Design is now doing business in Westchester County and surrounding areas and looks forward to serving the Westchester County area and becoming the premier designer downstate as well.
Ayse’s passion for architecture and interior design is reflected in the end result of her projects and her client’s delight. Her timeless designs emerge from the architecture of the home, or model home and the lifestyle of each client. “I enjoy getting to know my clients on a personal level, it’s important that the design reflects their personal style”.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
Each job may include some or all of these steps:
- Initial consultation where we evaluate the clients needs and wants
- Coordinating new construction, working directly with the architects & contractors
- Design & prepare furniture & lighting plans
- Design & draw built-in cabinetry & other custom interior details
- Select materials & finishes for interior & exterior wall texture finishes
- Select bath fixtures, door & cabinet hardware & lighting fixtures
- Design & select stone & tile for fireplaces, kitchens & baths
- Design, select, purchase & install all interior furnishings & accessories
- Organize all installations & deliveries