ABOUT THE DESIGNERAyse Lewis Interior Design is a full-service design company known for it’s sophisticated, casual approach and the ability to integrate our creativity with customers’ points of view to create an exceptional interior space.
Ayse Lewis can transform your entire home, one room at a time, into the space of your dreams. Through details such as the architecture of the home and the clients personality and lifestyle Ayse Lewis uses textures, placement, and color through furniture and accessories to bring your room to life.
Ayse Lewis Interior Design has been in business for 30 years and has primarily focused it’s work in Western and Southern New York. We have offices located in Rochester NY, Canandaigua NY servicing the Finger Lakes, and Westchester NY servicing New York City. Ayse Lewis has traveled to Arizona, California, Florida and beyond and has design teams located all over the country to assist wherever your home may be. Ayse Lewis is available upon request to travel to meet all of your design needs, and additionally offers services virtually to fit into your busy lifestyle.
From the designer:
“Being the owner of Ayse Lewis Interior Design for 30 years has been one of the greatest joys in my life, and I am one of the few people I know who is fortunate enough to say that I love what I do. I was able to incorporate being a mother and having a family, while growing my business, and was able to devote all of myself to both. I started my business because of the passion I had for my craft combined with the desire to teach my children the value of hard work. Now that my children are adults with children of their own, it is apparent that decision was one of my best and my expectations for my children and my business have been far surpassed. I have been lucky enough to have found something I truly love to do!”
THE DESIGN PROCESS
Each job may include some or all of these steps:
- Initial consultation where we evaluate the clients needs and wants
- Coordinating new construction, working directly with the architects & contractors
- Design & prepare furniture & lighting plans
- Design & draw built-in cabinetry & other custom interior details
- Select materials & finishes for interior & exterior wall texture finishes
- Select bath fixtures, door & cabinet hardware & lighting fixtures
- Design & select stone & tile for fireplaces, kitchens & baths
- Design, select, purchase & install all interior furnishings & accessories
- Organize all installations & deliveries